[description]
Top picture Original shot.
Second tried it on Dave Hill effect.
Third picture Dave Hill and Wax Effect.
After all i still think the face expression must be good
and lighting to get the effects that we wanted.
Posted by VM | Filed under Dave Hill, Random, Wax Effect
Comments (3) | 4/21/2009 11:28:00 PM
3 Responses to "Dave Hill The DJ [ The One ]"
Who is this guy.. I think I know him.. and how to go back to older post ah? Hehe!!
hahaha...aku pun nda tau cemana kan go back to old post... heheh
Theres two ways to find them...Its either from the Categories link on the left side...or the pictures like right on top of my page.Its in between the home link and comments link.
Its easier if u click on the pictures link on top of this page.
And he is actually my adi ipar...and he is also in the airline industry. I guess that is how u knw him...just a guess tho
Post a Comment