[description]
This is another stretch Hallway....didn't use my tripod. Just hand held.
Converted into HDR with 3 different exposures only.
[photographer said]
If you look closely, I think i saw something in white right at he end.
I did not notice it until i uploaded it.
This is another stretch Hallway....didn't use my tripod. Just hand held.
Converted into HDR with 3 different exposures only.
[photographer said]
If you look closely, I think i saw something in white right at he end.
I did not notice it until i uploaded it.

















5 Responses to "Hallway[HDR]"
Nadapapa pun!!! Bwadodoi!!! Ko saja yg nampak tu.. Hehe!!
VM! OOF! Nampak apa kan? sent me the big picture man.. damit nda brapa clear!!
hahahahha...astah banar dude.adaaaaa
esok2 ku post ah gambar basar unedited.ani ku di bandar.hehe..
maman nanti ku send arah mu geng
cemana boleh kamu nda nampak atu...mustahillll
Subahanallah!! Apa d belakang kamu ah?!!! Hehehe!!
Post a Comment