
[description]
Then this....still the lighting fails me. blergh
[photographer said]
I got nothing much to while waiting for Liverpool against Arsenal... 90 minutes Arsenal leading...seri tia!! boleh ka 5 minutes extra time. Nda jua banyak injury during play.
Tapi 5 minutes extra time. Pembuyuk banar...hehehe
Then this....still the lighting fails me. blergh
[photographer said]
I got nothing much to while waiting for Liverpool against Arsenal... 90 minutes Arsenal leading...seri tia!! boleh ka 5 minutes extra time. Nda jua banyak injury during play.
Tapi 5 minutes extra time. Pembuyuk banar...hehehe


















2 Responses to "Bored..."
Yeah man.. I had the same problem with this.. Nanti lah I post mine.
It's terrible when the lighting's bad. I'm assuming this is outside? I dunno who to ask to get this right..
Sorry man, can't help.
awu banar tu, i dun knw who to ask either...
everytime i look at the wedding photographers...i wonder how they got it. Its just impressive.
This is inside actually, in a hall.
Post a Comment