Did an HDR on this one. The black submarine, i really should write down the name that time.
I am bad at remembering names. hehehe Oh this is in Sydney. Notice the bottom and top of this picture covered in black...its because i hate to see the sky. The sky was white grey....but it wasnt raining. There is just no sun available and no blue sky or even clouds.
I am bad at remembering names. hehehe Oh this is in Sydney. Notice the bottom and top of this picture covered in black...its because i hate to see the sky. The sky was white grey....but it wasnt raining. There is just no sun available and no blue sky or even clouds.

















2 Responses to "Submarine - HDR -"
Pretty cool man.. I remember this.. I past by this place everytime I head to the casino. Hehe!! By the time I head back to the hotel, I was too rich so I took the taxi. hahaha!!!
hahahaha.... i didnt want to take the taxi as i wanted to walk. I figured there would be less people by the time im done from the casino. But i was wrong.hehehe...lots of ppl still roaming ard. bnyk love birds...huhu
kena patan ta jua ke casino atu.haha
Post a Comment