Darling harbour -DRI-



I took this after my visit to star city. It was a calm night... i like Sydney very much. That big ship on the left is a replica of a famous traveler. I forgot the name. Certainly not James Cook, because James cook is the other one...to be shown on my future post.

5 Responses to "Darling harbour -DRI-"

Out Of Focus said... September 30, 2009 at 9:24 PM

I've been here.. I can't recall the name too. Not bad my friend, pretty good.

You still there?

VM said... October 1, 2009 at 1:02 PM

Been awhile u went missing bro. U've been missed. Im back in brunei sdh bro

thanks

burt said... October 1, 2009 at 10:07 PM

i like your artwork...simple but nice...2 thumbs up bro...

VM said... October 4, 2009 at 9:15 PM

thanks burt...appreciate ur comment

and thanks for dropping by...its nice to know people do haf a look at this blog

burt said... October 6, 2009 at 9:16 PM

no big deal bro.... thanks for ur visit n ur tips too i appreciate that...once i've try i'll let u know

Post a Comment