[description]
2 photos for the rocks 4 photos for the sky, processed to get this.
[photographer said]
Its Saturday and im wondering what can i do on a saturday night.
I dont feel like going out as the case of this disease is rising up.
I guess i would be doing some processing again.
2 photos for the rocks 4 photos for the sky, processed to get this.
[photographer said]
Its Saturday and im wondering what can i do on a saturday night.
I dont feel like going out as the case of this disease is rising up.
I guess i would be doing some processing again.

















3 Responses to "This is how d day ends"
Dude!!! U have a beach behind your house?!! Napa u inda ambil beach fotos all this time?!! Man!!
This is great man. Bulih sudahni.. Hehe!! Keep em comin!!
err..malas kan ke belakang atu.hehe
thanks man...
Malas atu yg inda bulih bulih tu. Hehe!!
Forgot to mention that that's a good shot of the sky and sun..
Lawa lawa lawa...
Post a Comment