This past few weeks. Ive been looking at pictures from magazines. It amazes me especially when they play it with the lights. Even seeing this dude. I find his pictures are simple, but speaks a million words. Recently his work came out on a foreign magazine.He was even chosen to show his work in Seoul korea recently.Now that's amazing. Talking about landscapes of course its this dude. He's still the one i look up to. His work is the killer. The effort he put in his work its amazing.Who never stops learning and teaching.
In this picture, i tried to find the mood in black and white. Mind you..im still learning.
Always will. I was dry actually this few weeks. dry on pictures.
Finally decided to shoot my son/best friend.
I told him to show me the monster look. And thats what he gave me...im like "is that how ur monster look,looks like?"
In this picture, i tried to find the mood in black and white. Mind you..im still learning.
Always will. I was dry actually this few weeks. dry on pictures.
Finally decided to shoot my son/best friend.
I told him to show me the monster look. And thats what he gave me...im like "is that how ur monster look,looks like?"

















4 Responses to "My teeth"
Sampai hatimu ramli.. I thought I was th guy u look up to. Hahahah!!!
Jangan begitu tipah...hahaha.geng kena patan nda meng click on both highlights. Click dulu on second link atu...hahaha...
Are you sure u didn't change the second link after I wrote the comment? Hehe!!
Terima kasih brader.. I feel so humbled..
hahaha...its totally two diff person. jgn cematu eh..mana ada saya menukar tu
Post a Comment