[photographer said]
Nda ku nyesal pegi. But too bad bro OoF has to work. heheh ...lain kali ja.
It was packed with bruneians on DPMM FC area that flew in from Brunei.
And one part the Hooligans of DPMM FC from Singapore.
hehehe....dey are cool,Die hard fan i can say.
I wish us Bruneians cheering the team like them, they just didnt stop singing.
I stayed with the players in the same hotel... pretty much im seeing them all the time.
I seriously forgotten what to type...cause this few days the net was down.
By the time its back up lupa ku...
Nda ku nyesal pegi. But too bad bro OoF has to work. heheh ...lain kali ja.
It was packed with bruneians on DPMM FC area that flew in from Brunei.
And one part the Hooligans of DPMM FC from Singapore.
hehehe....dey are cool,Die hard fan i can say.
I wish us Bruneians cheering the team like them, they just didnt stop singing.
I stayed with the players in the same hotel... pretty much im seeing them all the time.
I seriously forgotten what to type...cause this few days the net was down.
By the time its back up lupa ku...
















0 Responses to "My trip to Singapore for the finals"
Post a Comment