Sell your car >>> The Ultimate Driving Machine


[description]

"The ultimate driving machine"

Yes this is my most favourite brand of all. I find the new X5 high spec version is mind boggling.heheh. I too prefer the Beemer than the merc. But i have to admit, the new look on merc now is quite tempting. Anyone to offer me investment ? must be a reliable n trust worthy laaa..hehehe. I want to goyang kaki too...

7 Responses to "Sell your car >>> The Ultimate Driving Machine"

Out Of Focus said... May 7, 2009 at 11:16 PM

Lemme guess.. High ISO no tripod? Hehe!!

Lawa boy kerita ah, syg, visor lupa naikkan.. Hehe!! Geragas kah, curi curi gambar kerita org? Hehe!!

How I love to own one...

PainQler said... May 7, 2009 at 11:33 PM

A nice one..

OOf, itu kereta main mata lh..

VM said... May 8, 2009 at 11:06 PM

Bro OoF...hehe i think its my processing.

The ISO is on 200. Aperture on 6.3
Exposure on 10 seconds.And i did used a tripod.hehehe

Awu when i posted it baru ku sedar about the visor.i was like sayang eh.
Geragas kan going somewhere actually.the son was crying waiting for me...

Awu i wish i own one too...drive skali skala sja masa ani pun jadi ta....meminjam saja geng.heheh

VM said... May 8, 2009 at 11:07 PM

PainQler thanks dude...
Awu kereta atu tiap hari main mata sama aku...

Out Of Focus said... May 9, 2009 at 12:54 AM

Oops!! Sorry.. Yeah, tot I saw some noise.. My bad dude.. Glad to hear u pakai tripod..

VM said... May 9, 2009 at 1:25 PM

yea man..i notice the noise. I knew it ur goin to said it out.

hehehe anyway..thanks dude

Dudsy65 said... May 12, 2009 at 4:06 PM

Pieweeeettt.... Lawa nya keta..... Salam eh......

Post a Comment