[description]
I tried taking pictures on RAW...converted into HDR with 3 shots.
[photographer said]
This is not my house. I wish it was...hehe. Its the cousin. Cant wait for them to move in. Full house jua kami sini...because our houses are all at one big area. Apa nya org sebelah menyebelah...umban batu pun sampai. Main airgun pun sampai...ehehe.
Thats what i did with my cousin before at nights.
He'll be shooting at my window from his house...
I tried taking pictures on RAW...converted into HDR with 3 shots.
[photographer said]
This is not my house. I wish it was...hehe. Its the cousin. Cant wait for them to move in. Full house jua kami sini...because our houses are all at one big area. Apa nya org sebelah menyebelah...umban batu pun sampai. Main airgun pun sampai...ehehe.
Thats what i did with my cousin before at nights.
He'll be shooting at my window from his house...

















2 Responses to "In 2 months > HDR <"
Hehe!! So what do you think? Mcm biasa saja shooting RAW? Was it 3 different shots or just one shot converted into 3 diff xposures? The photo looks pretty sharp man...
hehe...erm it gifs different dimension/options plang on the colors n everythin...
not easy,but can get hold at it.it was 2 shots converted with 4 different exposures.
thanks...
Post a Comment