
(vertorama + HDR)
[description]
All 3 on vertorama, Ive been doing practicing. I guess its good. I just need to find an interesting subject or harder scenes/landscape to make a vertorama picture.
[photographer said]
Look in the middle, I find it nice that the rain just pouring in the middle.
[description]
All 3 on vertorama, Ive been doing practicing. I guess its good. I just need to find an interesting subject or harder scenes/landscape to make a vertorama picture.
[photographer said]
Look in the middle, I find it nice that the rain just pouring in the middle.


















2 Responses to "Vertorama virus"
Your guess is right man.. they ARE good. Can't see any stitching. Easy photos are good for practising, if you want harder ones, goto the mall go up one floor, go to one end and then take 3 photos of the other end (jgn zoom ah, use the widest leans u have), one top, one middle and one bottom then see if you stitch that up. Hehehe!!!
Good stuff man.. u're improving on the vertorama..
Thanks dude.
Hahahaha...atu payah banar! but i'll try. I'll take that challenge... I'l just haf to think of a way to stitch peoples head kalau kena org my picture atu.
Post a Comment