My lobby || Vertorama ||


[description]

On the knees to take this shot. Three shots of two sets for the lower part and upper part.

[photographer said]

I wonder if theres reflection on the floor would it make a better picture.

1 Response to "My lobby || Vertorama ||"

Out Of Focus said... April 20, 2009 at 6:44 PM

oooOOOoo!! 3 photos sudah ah.. Up satu.. Hehe!! Good work man. I think I know where the stitches are. Heheh!!!

It's still good and I'm glad that u're trying 3 now. Baru semangat! Don't stop with what u know. Do something diff.

The only way (I think) that you can get some reflections here is if you do HDR.

The trick in doing HDR is to get photos in RAW and get one with the right exposure, one over exposed and a few under. In my experience, if u have more than one overexposed, then the results will turn out to have more burnt out areas.

Great stuff man.

Post a Comment