Hmmm.. I've seen this before.. tapi dimaaaaana ya? Hehehe!!
What's wrong with the vertorama? Maman's not giving you any tips kah? Nanti c maman atu.. Haha!
Rupanya u ani org bdr.. If I knew I would have called u up ariatu time ku d Brunei and outing tani. Email me your number at isodat@gmail.com den I txt u mine. Nxt time I go Brunei, I'll let you know. Won't be anytime soon though..
Oh!! Almost forgot.. One thing I look for in a photo is that if its sharp around the edges.. Yours are lookin quite good man. That mosque is amazing isn't it? Syang tetutup with all the trees. Mun lawa trees atu ok jua, taaaaaapiiii...... Hehehe..
3 Responses to "Grey Sky"
Hmmm.. I've seen this before.. tapi dimaaaaana ya? Hehehe!!
What's wrong with the vertorama? Maman's not giving you any tips kah? Nanti c maman atu.. Haha!
Rupanya u ani org bdr.. If I knew I would have called u up ariatu time ku d Brunei and outing tani. Email me your number at isodat@gmail.com den I txt u mine. Nxt time I go Brunei, I'll let you know. Won't be anytime soon though..
Oh!! Almost forgot.. One thing I look for in a photo is that if its sharp around the edges.. Yours are lookin quite good man. That mosque is amazing isn't it? Syang tetutup with all the trees. Mun lawa trees atu ok jua, taaaaaapiiii...... Hehehe..
hahaha...awu maman is keeping secrets now.hahahah
the misses is actually, thats why im always in bandar. Hehehe..u never sound sound. krg kan ikut ikutan bari hawar jua mcm asi2.
Well glad u did offer now...heheh.Will do email u soon on that.
awu tetutup oleh trees atu....taaappiii?? whats the tapi ? hahaha
Post a Comment