[description]
Both pictures are basically the same except for one is crispy,one the noise is reduced. Both pictures on Vertorama.
[photographer said]
The i put this both in, as i wanted to know what u guys think... Would you go for the crispy look (2nd picture) or would you with the reduced noise (top picture)
And yes by looking at the guys who submitted on the project,
I just thought all pictures looks great.
|One other thing|
Click on pictures to view it in better resolution...image is resize by blogger and it looks eeky.
Both pictures are basically the same except for one is crispy,one the noise is reduced. Both pictures on Vertorama.
[photographer said]
The i put this both in, as i wanted to know what u guys think... Would you go for the crispy look (2nd picture) or would you with the reduced noise (top picture)
And yes by looking at the guys who submitted on the project,
I just thought all pictures looks great.
|One other thing|
Click on pictures to view it in better resolution...image is resize by blogger and it looks eeky.


















1 Response to "Candles [Vertorama]"
I'd go for the reduced noise.. Did you sharpen the image after reducing the noise? Hehe!! Me and my sharpening ways.. Anyway. I do that after reducing the noise. Makes it look.. well.. sharper. Haha!!
Nice processing work man.. Looks pretty cool.. both of them.
Post a Comment