A walk to the mosque || Vertorama ||




[description]

Pictures are tweak on levels and contrast. Second picture on HDR but all three are on vertorama


[photographer said]

I am currently missing from action due to the misses are still sick. Even now my son is sick too.
I found him hard to breath since last night. Brought him to the hospital today, and found out he
got asthma. He got it from the mother....i guess it runs in the blood.He's coming 3 this june.

I found out the guys are on the challenge of WORKING THE LINES, dmana kamu meliat tu nah? hehehe...Well i found this pictures in my library, this was back in Singapore, my walk along Arab Street. I found out Jinano has started and Kunyanyang. Both haf great shots on it. And OoF is setting dateline for it...cemana tu? I wish i can go out and find something to shoot but i just cant leave the misses and the son at this time.Plus im goin back to work soon...


[And yea..]

Click on pictures to see pictures to really see the picture, pictures are re size on posting,
so you cant really see it clearly.

4 Responses to "A walk to the mosque || Vertorama ||"

Hj Mohd Rosanno said... April 25, 2009 at 8:18 AM

Hey Bro...thx for the compliment. How's the family? It's better to be with the family first....photography comes later. Anyway, you don't have to be far to get some photo....i'm sure there are a lot can be taken at home. Once your family are OK, then perhaps you can join us again for an outing.

Out Of Focus said... April 25, 2009 at 11:15 AM

Yeah man.. don't worry so much about the project.. So the dateline is the end of the month, that doesn't mean you can't do it after that. Plus, kalo ku ada idea lagi, I'll have another project set up after this.

I know the feeling man. U wanna join in but can't. That's because you have a sense of responsibility. U know what's right n what's wrong. Remember my post? Sacrifices have to be made..

Ka inda tahan jua kan join the project, I'm sure there's alot of things you can shoot at home. Your aunty's house kah or ur cousin yg atas bukit atu? There's a road leading up to it kan? U can shoot that.. Or tiles or drains.. Hehe!! Make sure longkang atu bersih ah.. Haha!!

I wish nothing but the best for you and your family my friend.. Keep us posted.

KUNYANYANG... said... April 25, 2009 at 2:30 PM

thnx for your comment bro...just take it slowand take your time...we will wait patiently for your post...don't worry

VM said... April 25, 2009 at 7:58 PM

Jinano- thanks for dropping by. yes its better to be with the family first...i'll try to find one at home.if its good enuff to be posted.hehe

OoF- yes i remember ur post on sacrifices to be made. thanks man...will keep in mind about the ideas.and thanks for the thoughts man.

Kunyanyang- thanks for droppin by dude.Yes will try to keep u guys posted

Post a Comment