Working the lines
Search:
Posted by VM | Filed under Dave Hill
i like the one with umbrella.. ada sudah waxy look.. more tweak or probably OOF tutorial will do much help.. majal saja..
Thanks man....saja saja mencuba ni.Jadi tambi biasa la...majalI like the umbrella picture too...we do need tutorial from the man OoF..[ hahah oof i knw ur going to read this]
Majal banar tu!!! Hehe!! Soon ah.. I'll get the tutorial up soon as I can..Tapi without the tutorial pun, pandai jua u cuba cuba ah.. Hehe!!
ahahaha...majal banar. Mun sudah my off days are either spend taking pictures or processing them.hahahaOoF saja saja yg banar nya trying out...
4 Responses to "I went up the hill..."
i like the one with umbrella.. ada sudah waxy look.. more tweak or probably OOF tutorial will do much help.. majal saja..
Thanks man....saja saja mencuba ni.Jadi tambi biasa la...majal
I like the umbrella picture too...we do need tutorial from the man OoF..[ hahah oof i knw ur going to read this]
Majal banar tu!!! Hehe!! Soon ah.. I'll get the tutorial up soon as I can..
Tapi without the tutorial pun, pandai jua u cuba cuba ah.. Hehe!!
ahahaha...majal banar. Mun sudah my off days are either spend taking pictures or processing them.hahaha
OoF saja saja yg banar nya trying out...
Post a Comment