Turn this photo into HDR with 3 shots. but i only concentrated on the sky.
This shot is trying on the blue hour. The sky does turn blue with a little bit of light fromthe sun that just fall.It was amazing. I know from the place im shooting it, we could only see partially of it. I already have an area in mind for my next blue hour shot. This Blue hour is another recommendation of Mr OoF, so i decided to try it out.




















4 Responses to "Blue Hour"
That last shot would have been a great shot man with the pink tint at the lower part of the clouds. I think what you need to do is to use longer exposures, then it'll be brilliant.
Cool ah that time..
Yea...i still haf to play around with my exposure n aperture. set it up 22 but it was too dark.kena gigit nyamuk jua.hahah maghrib. perhaps i guess its from where im taking it, will try it again some other time...anyway thanks manha
Yeah..maybe aku salah use of my words on my post ariatu.. What I meant was, the highest my camera can go was f22, tapi aku inda pakai f22, aku pakai f11. Hehe!! Sorry beb.. wrong info..
hahaha...patut gelap.its ok..but thanks again for sharing.
u mention ur in singapore. Kalau turun singapore dpt bawa outing ni...hehe
Post a Comment