One single exposure on the bottom part, 3 exposure on top.
Balance everything and stitched them together.
I recently found out this dude. And i want to ask my GURU how did this person did this ?
I know the Smokey part, but the color part which is so real without over
burning it/damaging the pixels. This and this is nice too!!
Balance everything and stitched them together.
I recently found out this dude. And i want to ask my GURU how did this person did this ?
I know the Smokey part, but the color part which is so real without over
burning it/damaging the pixels. This and this is nice too!!
This is the photo for my previous post. hehehe...

















3 Responses to " "
Hmmm... The flickr photo u linked is cool man.. I think he mentioned that he used an ND filter which restricts the light getting in hence getting the smoky effect (which you know about) as well as not over exposing the sky.
Then a little editing (photo filter upper part only) in Photoshop, he got the sky turned purple.
How's that?
what abt the green water ? hehehe
so the sky is thru photoshop...thanks bro.
i need to try on this...
Some areas, the waters are clear hence it's green so I guess that's what it is. If u wanna try, do it during the blue hour n long exposures. Inda blue hour pun, as long as there is some colors in the sky. Baru ngam tu. Kalo itam inda mau tu.
Post a Comment